This served as the perfect easy Sunday night supper for Ernie and me last night. It would be perfect for breakfast – or even dessert. I served it with sausage on the side, and it was so yummy. I just sautéed up the sausage after I finished the apples. 🙂
3 Organic Apples (Granny Smith work well)
Cinnamon to taste
Raw honey to drizzle (optional)
1. Melt the coconut oil in the bottom of a skillet.
2. Chop the apples (peel if not organic) and place in warm skillet.
3. Sprinkle salt and cinnamon. Saute until it’s as soft as you desire.
4. Place on your plate, then drizzle a little honey if you desire.
5. Good paired with sausage or bacon for a meal, or drizzle with coconut milk for dessert. Enjoy!