This would work with any greens, but the pea shoots from my local farmer’s market were amazing! It is important to have green food, or Chlorophyl – all throughout the year! This was so utterly refreshing, it brought a radiance to our meal. 🙂
3 handfuls of greens (pea shoots if possible!)
drizzle of EV Olive oil
1/2 of a lemon, juiced
Salt and Pepper
1. Wash and chop the greens, if necessary.
2. Wash, trim and slice the radishes.
3. Peel the orange and slice it (see in picture.)
4. Put all of these in a bowl, with some olive oil, the lemon juice, the salt and pepper.
5. Toss it, with an attempt to slightly squeeze the orange slices and get some juice in with the lemon.