These are just Soooo good, and Soooo easy! And Everyone loves them! Ernie and I first had Old Bay Wings while visiting Frederick, Maryland. These are just as good! 🙂
I can find pastured chicken wings at our Farmer’s Market for relatively inexpensive – so it is a great option for us. 🙂 And you can use whatever spices you wish.
1 sheet tray with sides, preferably lined with parchment paper
As many chicken wings as you can comfortably fit on the tray, preferably pastured
Old Bay and Sea Salt
1. Place chicken wings on the parchment lined sheet tray. The parchment will make cleanup So much easier! 🙂
2. Sprinkle with as much Old Bay and Sea Salt as you like. (I don’t bother cutting the wings apart – but you can if you wish!)
3. Bake at 350 for one hour. Flip over and sprinkle the other side with Old Bay and Sea Salt.
4. Bake at 350 for another hour. (This is a natural baster – the skin fries in its own fat, which makes it nice and crispy!) 🙂
5. Enjoy the crunchy crispy yummy wings! 🙂